A full battery of tests designed to detect vulnerabilities on (web) servers of federal public services and institutions.
- Suitable for a wide range of systems:
- operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux);
- application servers/database servers;
- network gateways/firewalls;
- network hardware/routers.
- Standard database of vulnerabilities and relevant tests;
- ‘Manual scans’ are possible;
- Detailed report of any flaws detected and proposed solutions .
All federal public services or institutions that wish to provide online interactive services.
- IT system connected to the Internet;
- You supply us with IP addresses of elements to be tested.
Access and support
- Support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk at servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be, specifying reference code ‘S107 - VAM’.